Saturday 7 February 2009

Second Visit to Aunt Jennifer 1998




Ill try and Keep this one short .
Like I already said on a previous posting my first trip to Aunt Jennifer was back in 1996. This was the visit that changed my life and was probably was one of the best £80 s I have every spent in my life. I felt at the time afterwards that the experience had been so enlightening that it would be very easy for me to obsessed with Aunt Jennifer. For most of the time on the fetish/spanking scene I have always played the long term game,Thus I did not visit Aunt Jennifer till 2 years later in 1998.
This time was a little different as I was beggining to establish and draw attention to myself on the fringes of the London Fetish Scene.
I remember this day was lovely as I cycled there from Kingston Surrey to Brighton.
So here of some of the photos of that day. I do hope to being editing some of the video footage and placing it on Spanking Tube.

No comments:

Post a Comment