Saturday 7 February 2009

Explaining A Slipper Fetish

Explaining a slipper Fetish

On a previous posting that I made about the slipper as an implement
of chastisement there might have been a few aspects that I over
looked. After having a few conversations recently both in chatrooms
and real time I would like the chance to explain further why the
slipper does it for me personally. Under no circumstances do I expect
all people to be able to relate to this; in all honesty I expect very
few people will.
As a youngster I found myself a lot of the time over someone's lap
having my bottom smacked with a slipper (most of the time playfully).
I always had a preference to the female slipper which back in the 70s
would normally be fully enclosed, colourful, maybe a pattern design,
possibly with fur round it.
As well as having my bottom smacked it would be the fact that I was
over the knee, which I have always found a comfortable loving
position. There was also the fact that whilst over the knee I would
be able to see one slipper on the foot of the person administering
the spanking and the other foot would of course be slipper less.
To a lot of people this might sound very weird, and yes I have had
the piss ripped out of me for admitting this publicly. However this
is the truth!!!

2 comments:

  1. i have to agree with you and seeing you have used the pictures of two of my wifes slippers i think we are coming from the same place

    ReplyDelete
  2. im with you all the way mate ... nothin turns me on more than being over a lap looking at one bare one slippered foot while your arse is being tanned with the other slipper .. heaven .. ;o)

    ReplyDelete