Friday 6 February 2009

Nanny Lee & The Beano

Back in the 70s when i was growing up (or at least trying to)getting
your backside pounded was still fairly common. I dont know if any of
you remember reading comics such as the beano or dandy , but on a
weekly basis the slipper came out and whacked the likes of Dennis The
Meanace , Minnie the Minx , Tom Dick and Sally , The Bash street
Kids , Rodger the Dodger , and low and behold even Grandpa . For god
sake Grandpa as well , at his bloody age . Jesus christ please
someone tell me that these comics never had sexual overtones. As for
those other childrens books , Racist , sexist , perversion what an
unpolitically correct world we were bought up in.

Well back to the story About the three bears who tasted daddies
slipper . Somehow i actually managed to get myself involved in a game
with my gran where she took of her slipper , placed me over her lap ,
and spanked my pert little 4 year old bottom with it . I will add at
this time that this was all done very inocently there was no abuse
whatsoever , it was just that back then people thought nothing of
sticking a youngster over their knee and whacking there nates.

The Story has a tendency to go alittle sideways at the best and might
be open to contradictions or become a little repetitive. The reason
for this is that this all happened before I was 5 and if there is
anyone out there reading this who can remember much of what happened
before they were 5 they are a better person than me ( Did anyone say
Not Difficult?).
First repeat is once again we are talking the 70s when smacked
bottoms were still very common.
Nanny Lee was probably the first woman to actually have me over her
lap and yes of course like all good Grandmothers she wore slippers .
Those granny types with flowers on them , fur round the front and
rubber sole with the white underlineing that would pierce after
months of use. Other characteristics about Nanny lee is her dress
sense was second wave by two decades , she had a perm which was
perminant and she was very warm and loving , though she was alittle
tight when it came to pocket money .She obviously saw spanking my
bottom with her slipper as a fairly harmless thing to do , and who
was i to argue after all i was only 3 and i seemed to be enjoying
every minute of it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

6All the memories of nanny lee slippering me are very vauge to say the
least. I do remember a time when i was 5 that she spanked me with
grandads slipper ( I think grandads slipper was alittle bit boring as
it didnt have any floral design on it and was normally brown which i
always ascociated with the colour of poo)
God bless him he wasnt the most interesting person in the world . He
was always going on about the war , and he read the Daily Mirror as
if it was a bible , he had his own seat that no one was aloud to sit
in and was stone deaf . Oh yes and by the way he was always giving me
bloody lectures apart from that he was a nice bloke and i loved him
lots. Im not being disrespectful to my elders here (Well Not Much )
But The thing is about that generation is they dont make them like
that anymore (Thank fuckin god). The fact I was a punk rocker really
went down like a sack of shit with my family , especially the older
generation . I once left my Jacket at my nam and grandads and it had
no less than A Never Mind The Bollocks Heres The Sex Pistols Badge on
it and when my grandad saw it he hit the roof and it my long
suffering who copped the bollocking for it.
I think the worse thing i ever did as far as my grandad concerned
his hearing aid which i nearly one day blew up along with him.

7One sunny sunday afternoon at 100 Meadlands Drive Petersham surrey
( I dont live there anymore by the way)Nan and grandad came round for
sunday tea . As always Nanny was wearing floral slippers with fur
round them and was Knitting something ridiculous . Grandad Howeverwas
talking shit ( Now you know where i get it from),No , sorry , I meant
he was talking about the war.
At the age of five I was always intrigued by grandads hearing aid as
it was one of these hearing aids that came out of the ark. This day I
was standing by grandad chair and questioning him about his hearing
aid with such questions such as "Grandad you boring bald headed
bastard with poo coloured trousers, how does your hearing aid work?"
No , ok I didnt say im telling porkies but then again I am on the
internet and as there are alot of Mistruth on the net , especially in
chatrooms , Like "Spanking Chat com" and "Uk Us Sub dom so if you
cant beat them join them.
Ok so he explained to me how this contraption works.
Now to describe my grandads hearing aid it was one of these that had
an ear piece and a wire which run into some part of his body . I
think it was whch part of his body it run into that was a major
source of my attention. He expalined that it run into his Jumper into
a little box that had a microphone in it.Now grandad had a habbit of
wearing these great big wolly jumpers that Nanny knitted for him
which would always be brown and basically would prevent the hearing
aid from working peoperly, Which was probably the reason why we
always had to shout at him.
So there he was explaining about his hearing and he said that i could
speak into the little box in his jumper.
So there i was saying "Hello Grandad" in his hearing aid box , and i
thought this was fantastic , the fact i could walk up to my grandad
and say hello without shouting at him. So for the next five minutes i
was talking to grandad through his jumper.I soon got tied of this and
i went out to play. I dont know what came over me or made me do this
but i went back to Grandads Hearing aid and shouted "HELLO GRANDAD"
in it which basically blew him out of his seat. I was never to be
forgiven for this and i was reminded of the event that took place
that day right up untill he passed away In 1993.
God Bless My Grandad I loved him

9There is no doubt in my mind that being into what I am into has left
me somewhat backward in my life . I have not got a problem with this
now though it is not the path I have choosen , it is the path I have
been given .
Its really a case off asking the questions "What were you doing when
you were a kid ?" While most boys of my age were Kicking a football
around I was litrally going up to older females and suggesting we
played games such as schools or mummys and asking them to spank me
with there slipper.
This was actually wasnt so much of a problem when i was 5 though by
the time i was 11 it got to be a little bit of a dilema as people did
start to twig that there might be something a little more to it.
The last of my spanking from Nanny Lee was when I was 11. I would say
that at the age of 11 I was more like your average 8 year old if im
honest and I think the majority of my family knew it.
Basically the subject came up when nanny lee was driving me back from
one of my relatives in her clamped out Blue Austin Martin given the
nick name by myself and my cousins of Nannies old banger.
I mentioned about games we use to play and the story about the bears
and i think we discussed the subject for a short while.
I was actually staying there this weekend , which to your average 11
year old wouldnt be that exciting , but hey I had other things in
mind as granny still wore and spanked with slippers.
Ok as a special treat for all you slipper fans out there Ill describe
them to you . She had two pairs one pair were red with a weired type
of rubberised sole on them that were more like a plimsol and the
other pair were pink with fur round them and a rubber sole with the
white underlinning under the black bits.How was that for a
description?
First spanking of the day consited of me goading her into whacking me
12 times with the red slipper on the seat of my trousers while i was
touching my toes.
The second came an hour Later came with my lying across the upstairs
bed. She actually at this point said i was too old to go over her
knee. She also told me that day that she was not going to spank me
again ever as i was now too old to be spanked.
The funny thing is quite a few years later when she had lost her
marbles and was in a nursing home she anounced to to the whole
Nursing staff that she use to spank my bottom , to which one of them
replied have you got any photos.Thanks Nan I really needed that.
Once again all said and done I loved both my nan and grandad and
though i took the piss out of them something rotten I Miss Them



No comments:

Post a Comment