Saturday 7 February 2009

I wanbee a wanabee

I Wannabe A Wannabe

Ok something that has been on my mind for sometime and that is the
use or misuse of a certain three syllable word namely wannabe. A word
that seems to, as time goes by, be used as an insult slung at the
unfortunates of the world of B, D, S, and M.
Used very commonly by the chat room kings and queens (people who
think they are blessed with ownership of chat rooms) the word wannabe
is becoming quite commonly used on a larger scale when it comes to
real time as an insult to those who cant really get what they want in
their life. This also extends to people who spend a lot of their time
typing negative postings on message boards (Yes I have done it also
and probably am just as guilty as any one else)
Ok this is merely from my point of view, I welcome people to
disagree, and actually I am really hoping someone does.
Back in the old days, because I wanted certain things done to me that
I couldn't have done to me, thus I was wannabe. Plain and simple
really, isn't it? Ok I was one of the lucky ones I managed to come
out of the closet and hence I found other wannabes who would quite
happily wanted to do these things to me (((lucky me)). However there
are still things I would like to have hence I must be a wannabe.
So the question I am asking is is there anything wrong with being a
wannabe?

No comments:

Post a Comment